HI! I’M TODD.
I’m so glad you’ve come to my site. My goal is to help people like you, find solutions to overcome life’s obstacles. Believe me, I know what it’s like to wake up day after day, feeling stuck and frustrated. I’ve experienced not having any passion or sense of purpose for what I’m doing. Over the years, I’ve learned this:
“You’re not stuck. You just haven’t asked the right questions yet!”
After a family tragedy which you can read about here, I discovered that with God’s help, I have more control over the direction of my life than I thought!
You do too!
Because I’ve thrived through my own story of bumps and bruises, I’m confident that with my training and life experiences, I’ll be able to help you thrive as well!
A BIG PART OF WHAT I DO IS TO HELP PEOPLE DISCOVER, DEVELOP AND DEPLOY THEIR PURPOSE IN LIFE AND I’D LOVE TO HELP YOU DO THE SAME!
- 20+ Years of training and experience in personal, spiritual and emotional development and coaching.
- Weekly I serve 7000+ people with life-changing content that’s grounded in truth and experience.
- I speak to multiple businesses, religious and nonprofit groups on the topics of personal development, handling loss, achievement, and leadership.
- I won the Rickman Award for Creative Communication which is like the Academy Award for public speaking at Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
- I’ve been featured on these venues …
WHAT IS CHRISTIAN LEADERS COACHING?
Christian Leaders Coaching (CLC) helps leaders and organizations live better and lead better. From personal performance coaching to organizational training, CLC partners with you to envision outcomes, identify realities, brainstorm options and move toward success. Our core belief is that God directs and guides people as they engage in the adventure of asking key questions and staying open to his possibilities.
- My family, on the right, is the best! [Me, Kellie – Flight Attendant, Maddie – Volleyball Champ, Nathan – Rock Star!].
- I love to write, play piano, road bike, run and enjoy good food and wine.
- Growing up, I wanted to be a professional Tennis player. I even thought of changing my first name to ‘Bjorn’. Does that date me?
- I sang on stage with Barry Manilow. Yup, I just admitted that.
- I’m a Minnesota Vikings fan. I just admitted that too!
- I’ve lived all over the country and in Canada – eh?
- I love coffee. But who doesn’t?